dilluns, 21 de febrer de 2011

Take you down, lletra.

He trobat la lletra buscant per la xarxa, de vegades no estic segur que estigui del tot correcta, però sembla que si.



And this take you out                                    Act you want to get what you're getting
you tell don't take you down                           I know want, take it what you wanted to
I will take you                                               On is what, all is all
I will take you down                                      To want it to get

I look for you                                                Endless in your guy, don't take him on
All the way you cry                                        Always in your eye, I'm looking for
I take of you                                                 Down in the bottom
Down in the bottom of wrong                         Been wrong again
I'll be coming to you, yeah                             Ooooooooooh
We're getting warmer                                   Stay awake, say you're back
Don't take it all                                             Ooooooooooh
Don't take it all                                              Don't say forever



Sugar I'm about dance                                    Ooo, do what you get it
I look down on the rest                                   I can't get it
No one have broke you down to                      My heart in the sunlight
Too many thing about you                               I don't get it
Wanted to take you                                        You're going to the right land
Wanted to take you down                               Going back to the way we were

Get up                                                            Wake up, wake up, wake up,
Ooooooh                                                        Wake up dead man
And out you come                                           Wake up, wake up, wake up,
You wanna talk                                               Wake up dead man
I'll let you come...down

                                             Oooo, taking it out
                                             Taking it ot
                                             Taking the zoo
                                             And they'll be view
                                             I'll go with you
                                             Baby it's true

                                             You come home the chances
                                             You come home alone
                                             You broke into dancing
                                             Did you do
                                             How come to do

                                             I know she wants your money
                                             I know, so don't you ... get it wrong
                                             You got to get along
                                             Sometimes you get it wrong
                                             Won't taking it anymore